Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Rounding Out My Computer Time (AKA Procrastinating BIG TIME!)

This post is about the fact that I don't have to be blogging but still felt compelled to do something on the computer because I don't want to get ready to go to school and I really don't want to have to go walk the dog. So what that really means is that I've already looked at FB 15 times and there wasn't anything there to keep my interest, read through all the silly Yahoo! news stories for the day, checked all of my email accounts 4 times, and looked to see if all of you have updated your blogs. I have no idea why I feel like such a procrastinator today. However, I had best get to going because Bob Hazlett is our speaker this week and he is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I don't want to miss a second of it! Well, I'm giving myself two more minutes. I like rounding everything out nicely like that. You know, like letting myself play on the computer until 8:40 (rather than get up and go at 8:38). Now I only about about 45 seconds. I guess I should finalize this and go. Hmph. I just don't wanna. Oh! It is now 8:40. I had better get off before I make myself stay until 8:45!

Have a good day all!

1 comment:

Sarah Oyerinde said...

you are still a nerd. and I miss you.