As per my recent FB post, she is going to get some obedience training this weekend so that things like peeing on our bed are thwarted in the future. Also, she is a biter and that is just no good. We hope to get her some help. Overall she's a good dog...she doesn't get into things, chew things, bark a lot, etc. Yet, biting and peeing on our bed are two not at all good things!
Without further ado, here are some of pics of my not-so-little 35 lb, 5 month old puppy. (We have learned that she will be smaller than we had thought....I am thrilled, Zach is disappointed!)
I can't seem to get the pictures to format in the way that I want so you will get to play "Match the Caption to the Photo!"
This one is of Miss Maggie watching out the front door. In particular hoping to attack the stray cats from the neighborhood who like to sunbathe on our porch. I agree with her...can't stand those cats! Attack! (Or at least scare them off!)This is Maggie with her most recently acquired toys. Cow is her favorite! The roll is from wrapping paper but it made for some fun for us for a few hours.

The next picture is based on the Texas tradition where kids (and pets) get their pictures taken sitting in the blue bonnets each spring. I have no idea how they ever get them to sit still long enough to get a good photo! Of course, I was just playing around on a walk one day so that I could send it to Zach as a joke. (I don't always embrace the crazy Texas culture but you get in A LOT of trouble if you make fun of anything Texan when within 100 ft of a Texan! I am rebel and to it anyway!)
The final picture is Maggie's last check-up at the vet. She loves the vet! Which is a great thing. The doctor and techs are amazing and Maggie is such a people dog that it just makes her day each time we go.

1 comment:
Maggie is such a cutie... especially in that last photo.
And YOU are funny. Always rebellious when it comes to going with the crowd - even in Texas.
Post a Comment