This past week was so saturated with conference meetings at church that I can't even begin to share all that was imparted into us! Sometimes it is all too much for me and I just have to believe that my Spirit is receiving beyond what my mind can process!
I will share something really cool that happened though....
During the Friday morning session the speaker, Kevin Dedmon, started praying for people and calling out physical conditions. He gave a word about someone who had been injured in a bicycle accident. Specifically that they had flown over the handle bars. A couple of people went up for prayer. I prayed along and then we dismissed shortly after.
Right after, I headed off to get my weekly allergy shot (blah!) and as I was driving there I went to check my blind spot (like a good little driver always should!) and as I did I started mumbling to myself something along the lines of, "I am so sick of my neck hurting and not being able to turn it. I nearly wreck the car every time I turn around check my blind spot because I still can't turn my head after that....stupid...BICYCLE ACCIDENT!*" From there I began to dialogue with Lord regarding this situation.
"Lord! That was me! I had the accident! I flew over the handlebars! Ah...I missed it. MY healing! Grrr! I missed it."
To which I felt the Holy Spirit say to me something along the lines of, "So you have to be in the church to receive it? Why not just claim it now?" All of which I so totally know with my head but, ya know, when it's you it is suddenly this strangely surreal moment and you are confronted with the real condition of your faith.
So....anyway....
I just received it! I claimed it! I took it! It was MINE!
And I immediately had full rotation again! The stiffness is gone and the nagging aches and pains associated are almost entirely gone. Still a little painful when I do one specific thing but, as one person told me, "I'm not even sure you're supposed to turn your neck like that!" LOL
Anyway, it was a really cool "God moment" for me and it just reminded me, yet again, how personal and relational our Father is. So cool. And my neck is better!!!!
*In case you didn't know, I had a bicycle accident back in March. I was going down hill and got discombobulated and braked suddenly. This sent me flying over my handlebars and face down into the dry, rocky river bed at the bottom the hill. Ever since my neck has been stiff and painful and I couldn't turn it to the right very well. Even so, after my hip stuff I don't consider many of the pains in my body to be anything more than nuisances. So, when conditions are called out I tend not to think of myself or think I could possibly need healing!
1 comment:
Wow, that's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment