Monday, September 26, 2011

I Don't Wanna Say Good-Bye!

Our very good friends Paige and Michael are moving to Ohio on Monday. (Booo!) We are all very sad but are also sending them with many blessings.

They are expecting their first child in March. (Yay!) They will move to be closer to her family and hopefully find some new career opportunities.

Did I mention that we are all very sad?

So, in addition to all the rest of life, we are "busy" spending every second we can with them. It all came about very suddenly. So these last few days will includes a last minute "baby shower/bon-voyage" reception for them following church on Sunday. It won't get to be the big baby blessing bash it would have been, but we are hoping they are showered with lots of love, blessings, and prayers just the same.

I love my Paigey and Michael! We were in each other's weddings and have been each other's family here in Houston. God is so good to bring me friends time and again who can be spiritual catalysts, compassionate ears, and sparks of laughter.

That is all. I was just thinking about it all and am a little sad. But God is good! And I've yet to see the changes in life lead to anything but a greater understanding of Him. So it shall be with this, too.

*sigh*

No comments: