Monday, February 14, 2011

Our First Married Valentine's Day

My husband did fantastic with Valentine's Day" thing this year. He started the day off right by somehow managing to hide flowers from me the morning and then was sneaky and brought them while I was in the shower. I was quite happy. :) He even did a fantastic job on picking the colors and style that I prefer.



Yet....



How crazy am I that my favorite part of all of it is the "P.S.: Dinner @ 7:30" on the card! MY HUSBAND MADE A PLAN! AND HE EVEN SHARED IT WITH ME IN ADVANCE! I have never been so happy in my life!!!!!!!!



That last part is only to be appreciated by those who know me and know him. It was truly a magical moment! :)

My flower card:



We ended up having a most amazing evening together. He took me to a wonderful Indian restaurant and gave me a necklace, aslo. He did REALLY well! And for the one or two out there that know of "the-Christmas-we-don't-talk-about", you can appreciate how far he rebounded on creating the perfect Valentine's Day for us. :)


Being married is fun. :)

No comments: