This is a quick post asking for prayer from anyone who passes by this way. I have been sick for well over a week now and I am about to go crazy! I am not really sure what it is (best guess is allergies gone crazy!) but am not really sure. I've done the doctor thing, missed work multiple days, and haven't had a good night's sleep in what seems like forever. I had to work today and it has been miserable. I don't do much other than sit in bed and pray for the intense coughing to stop and the icky-sicky feeling to go away. Far-far-away! I have always had issues with getting bad colds/infections that cause me to cought a lot but NEVER have I had anything quite this bad. And to complete the whine...my abs hurt sooooo badly!
Zach has been a pure gem through it all and has made me more thankful for him than ever before. What a great, loving, thoughtful, patient caregiver he is! Unfortunately, he is starting to feel sick, too. I really hate to see him come under the same kind of thing I am.
I/We covet your prayers. I can't take this much longer! And I really, really don't want Z to be hit with it. Thanks all!
1 comment:
My dad is dealing with something similar. I am actually glad he isn't feeling well. It helps him slow down. He is stubborn and wants to do everything: like you. I will pray for you, but don't spend tons of money on a doctor's visit. It isn't as bad as it seems.
Post a Comment