Our computer at home has officially died. It is my fault. I had finally started on thank yous from wedding related activities by putting information into our spreadsheet of what was given and if I had sent a thank you. As I was doing this I knocked the computer onto the floor. It hasn't worked since. So, yes, when I say our computer crashed, I mean it literally.
This is a frustrating situation. In part because I can't work on my thank you cards until we extract my saved information from the computer (which I hope we can manage to do!) and because we simply need a computer! We use our phones most of the time but I'm not as adept at navigating my way around the internet on my phone as Zach is. Therefore I tend to use my school computer more but don't have much free time here to do all that I need to get accomplished.
I write this because that is mostly why I've not been keeping up with my blog as I said I would. So sad. I try and try and try and I just can't do it. :(
Please feel free to join in our prayers as we seek a good bargain on a new comptuer for our home. Gracias mi amigos. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment