Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Crash Landing Back Into Blogging

I know it has been FOREVER since I posted anything. Did anyone notice??? :) I have actually started posts on numerous occassions but never completed nor posted them. Is it any shocker if I say that I've just been preoccupied?

I slowed my posting when Zach and I started becoming serious because that was always the forefront of my mind so that is all I wanted to talk/write about. Since privacy was/is something of greater value to him than me (apparently!) I chose not to document much of what was going on at that time. Then we got engaged and the wedding took over my entire life. Now we're newlyweds and things are ever-so-slowly starting to fall into a "new normal". It's going to take a while though!

It is my hope to get back into the blogging habit. I am going to try to post at least once a week, I think. We shall see.

This was my crash landing back into the world of blogging. Nothing exciting, revelatory, or entertaining. I just knew if I didn't write something I never would! So, there you go. Stay tuned! I hope to have more to say soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, long for more of Hennyfair's blogging. Are you still Hennyfair, even after your nuptials?

Seriously, I have really missed your blog and I can't wait until you get back into the grooooove of it!

KT

Becky Durham said...

YOU BLOGGED! Good thing for google reader or I might have missed it for a few days! :-)

Glad you crashed back into the blog party.

Word Verification = coutties...that's like FANCY cooties.

Mary V said...

So nice to read from you again. I pray often for the two of you as you adjust to this new awesome journey together! Merry Christmas