Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Coffee in Colorado

We are spending Christmas in Colorado again this year. Who would have known a year after our first trip here we'd be coming back MARRIED! We were not even truly dating this time last year! Crazy awesomeness!


But I digress....


We got a later start than we'd have liked because I ended up with a sinus infection and terrible cough on top of my vocal cord issues. So, Saturday became a day of much rest, as did much of Sunday. That meant we didn't get out of Houston until early Monday. No regrets! The rest was much needed.

So, we've been here since very early Tuesday morning and have done very little other than rest. Which I have LOVED! Snuggling with Z, sleeping late, watching a movie or two, and letting our bodies adjust the the altitude. It has been lovely!


Today we are headed to one of their family friend's home for dinner and "famous buttered rum". She is actually a Swedish woman and I'm eager to meet this woman that I've heard so very much about.


As for this moment, Z and I are taking advantage of the free wi-fi at a local coffee shop (since we don't have internet at the house). In order to become a picture poster like y'all, I took some pictures with my camera phone for your viewing pleasure. The one of Z is a typical Z not smiling because I requested it. Oh, how I love that man! :) The second is me with coffee in my hand in order to illustrate that we were, indeed, at a coffee shop. :)





No comments: