Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Thankful on This Rainy Day

Today is rainy. Really, really rainy. Meaning: my hair was unmanageable, I got wet going to my car, got rearened on the way to work (but not bad), was 20 minutes late due to the traffic, I got wet walking into work, and the kids are acting like crazy fools. However, with all that said, none of that has been a real issue. Instead, I can't get over one amazing thing....

As I was walking into the building this morning it hit me: It's raining and my hip doesn't "know" it! I can no longer "feel" the rain in my hip! How awesome is that??? For YEARS I've dreaded rain for that reason. I was so uncomfortable and achey each time those storm clouds would roll in. Not anymore! PRAISE GOD! Let me just say that again...PRAISE GOD!

I am thankful. :)

1 comment:

Becky Durham said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you!! That's really awesome.