What a week! I am happy it is Friday. But, ya know, it actually started out ok. In fact, it was going quite well until yesterday. So well that I even started praying on Wednesday night that if the Lord wanted me to remain in teaching I would...He just had to let me know. Then Thursday hit! And I think that was Him letting me know! Today was not any better. It was actually worse. Ay-yi-yi! Why did I ever get into teaching??? But I've learned a lot and have grown so much from the experiences involved. I am just ready to grow in new ways.
I am headed home to Indiana this weekend. I am going home for a surprise birthday party they are having for my grandma. I am also going to visit my old school. I am anticipating a nice, relaxing trip. I leave for the airport in about 2 hours. I have to get home and finish packing and straightening up my place. I am just waiting here at school until the student traffic has cleared. Then I'm outta here.
Have a superbe weekend everyone!
1 comment:
Hope you have a relaxing wonderful weekend! I'm praying!
Post a Comment