Thursday, February 19, 2009

Recent Update

I had a nice trip up North this past weekend. I saw a lot of my family members at my grandma's surprise party, spent Saturday with my best friend, and then visited my old school and past students.

I especially loved visiting my old school and students. I have never felt so much like a celebrity! And the new school is AMAZING! I am oh-so-jealous! Going back made me feel good about my time as a teacher. At least the time I spent there. Apparently they weren't all lost years.

Now I am back and full into the swing of life again. Sadly, for the upteenth time this year I am sick. I officially lost my voice as of today. I have come to the conclusion that something must be weakening my immune system because it feels as if I've been sick since just after Thanksgiving. First an upper-respiratory dealio, then a mild cold, then the flu, then a BAD sinus infection, and now THIS! Whatever "this" is! And I'm sooooo tired! I used to sleep an average of 5 hours a night. Now I'm getting 8-10 and still feel worn down CONSTANTLY! I figure I'm going to have to break down and go to the doctor. I'm over this! SO over this!

AND my computer is just as sick! IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! I can handle it being slow. But not being able type very fast without it going psycho on me is not cool!

Lunch is over! Time to teach!

No comments: