Final exams begin today. I have always enjoyed final exam weeks. Even as a student. There is just something about the more flexible schedule that I enjoy to the utmost. So, right now I am currently in my 6th period class watching my students take this exam. They are the only ones testing today. The rest of my classes worked on reviews. I used this time to tie up loose ends for grades and such. I also began cleaning my classroom. I would be doing more cleaning except my feet really hurt. So, I'm waiting until tomorrow when I get to wear tennis shoes and jeans. Yay!
At this moment I am also working on getting my hair to stay up in a bun. I have gotten into the habit of not wanting to do my hair for work becuase I am always so tired in the mornings. So, I rarely even dry it. I may do my hair "good" once or twice a week. Instead most days I pull it up in some sort of semi-professional configuration with a clip. However, my hair has gotten quite long and since it is so thick it doesn't always like to stay in the semi-professional configuration that I choose to put it up in each morning. Thus, today I have been engaged in a lenghty battle to keep it up and out of my face. Thankfully I will be getting my hair cut tomorrow. The first time since August! Nothing drastic. Just getting those pesky split ends done away with. I still love my long hair and being a brunette again. I wouldn't want to tamper with it too much.
I believe I am now going to switch over to email and respond to some some emails. Take luck!
1 comment:
take luck? hmmm... that's a new one for me. is that Texan?
I like the new look of your blog!
what do you suppose "dershes" are? it's my word verification word and I think it could be something... a new word.
Post a Comment