Tuesday, January 27, 2009

At Home

I am at home sick today. Actually, I was REALLY sick yesterday and am at home recovering today. It finally broke around 3 am this morning. I haven't been that sick in a looooong time. But I shall spare the details of my illness because they aren't very pretty.

Other than my being sick nothing much has been going on. Mostly I just keep busy with my friends here. Maybe I will finally get my computer fixed soon and I'll be able to give pictorial updates and whatnot. We actually do a lot between just hanging out together and our involvement with church but I'm just not at home that often as a result. And since it takes forever to type or to upload photos I just never take the time.

As for now, I'm quite weak and still tire easily. I think I am going to rest now.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I am sorry you have been battling sickness. I hope you made yourself some chicken noodle soup!

Becky Durham said...

Being sick is no fun.

I know I need to call you. But things have been CRAZY here.