Saturday, October 04, 2008

New Post

I have not been a very good blogger friend as of late. I don't post often and have slacked off on commenting your posts. It is not that I don't want to post things. I just never have any pictures and the things that are going on in my life aren't the kinds of things I want to post in such a public forum. As for commenting, I dunno. I guess because I'm at work usually. Or because the stuff going on right now is just consuming my thoughts and emotions, so I just don't do it.

So, anyway....

School is going pretty well. God is really taking care of me and helping me to be more even-tempered about things, less stressed, and more confident in my abilities. I am actually enjoying my students and teaching right now. I find this fascinating given how I felt a month ago. The Lord has truly provided for me in this area.

Well, it is 10 am on a Saturday. I'm a little down and thus had ice cream for breakfast and am now heading back to bed.

TTYL

No comments: