THE phone I got, but it's the style/model/color/etc. I quite love it! I love the pink! I love the mirrored finish! And I love that the outer display doesn't show unless you prompt it to do so. What makes it more crazy is that I dreamed about this phone before I even knew it existed! I had dreamed that I got a pink phone that looked almost exactly like mine only I wasn't going happy about it because it didn't have a front display. So, when I was at the store and I saw it I just about had a heart attack! Then the salesdude showed me how it worked and I was sold! It is also a good phone in terms of sound quality and overall features. I love it!The other thing I would like to share is that last night I got to go to the Houston Museum of Natural Science. They are having the Body Worlds 2 Exhibit. This was super cool to me because 1) the reason I came to Houston for the first time ever was to go to the HMNS to visit Body Worlds 1 and 2) it was as an educator preview night so I got in totally free and without all the normal crowds. I had a super good time! If you've never been to a Body Worlds exhibit and get the opportunity I highly recommend that you go. You won't be disappointed. Check out this link for a short video on what you might see if you go! Here is a pictoral example, also:


I'm still hoping and praying for the other pics I want to post. We'll see if I ever get them! Hopefully soon!
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing the museum exhibit...I can't wait to go! I missed the first Body Worlds.
Um... I'm glad you enjoyed it but, I say GROSS! That's quite controversial, too, isn't it? Aren't those bodies from China or something?
China? Nooo....I don't think that is quite true. All the bodies are donated. You can even sign up to donate your body as you are leaving the exhibit. Quite honestly, it isn't gross at all. It is absolutely amazing and fascinating. Something I think you'd have to see to truly appreciate. I love it!!
Post a Comment