Sunday, October 05, 2008

My Newest Niece

I know my pictures aren't as exciting because they are only my niece and not my own little one to share. Even so, I am so happy to finally have some photos of her. I rarely miss being home, but when it comes to my nieces and nephews it just about kills me to be so far away. I'm not sure how it is that you can love someone so intensely that you've never even met, but I sure do. I can't wait until Christmas to go home and meet her. Anyway, this is my little Jensen Susanne:





3 comments:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

awwww....i mean, i know all babies are cute, but she really really really IS just as cute as she can be!

What a perfect little baby face!

What a beautiful creation!

Kristen said...

What a doll! You are one very blessed aunt! I can't wait for nieces and nephews!

Anonymous said...

she is a cutie. I like her little "o" face.

congrats Jenny!