It was super cool because we got free tickets in "The Zone". Which means that each seat was an $80 value that we paid nothing for! This was all thanks to a friend of Rebecca who was unable to attend. If you are ever going to a college football game this is the way to do it. We had seats instead of bleachers, a nice clubhouse behind us where we could go in for the restroom or refreshments, and it was covered so there was no hot sun to deal with. It was very nice!
We had a wonderful time and...GUESS WHAT??? I took pictures!!! So you will now see oodles of pictures of the 4 of us in our maroon shirts. :) Enjoy!
A&M played Kansas State. We lost, but it was still a good game.
The Aggies have what is known as "The Corp." I'm still not 100% sure what their role is but I do know they are quite the cheer section and many of them played in the band during 1/2 time. This is one of their formations. They were pretty impressive.More pics to come from our exciting game day. (And this time it's for real because I have them in my possession and they're ready to post!!!)





3 comments:
OOoooooh cool, we went to a college football game on Saturday too!!! (UVA)
It was quite the experience and I really enjoyed it!
As much as I appreciated your picture-filled post, you have left me wondering what on earth an "Aggie" is.
Oh, and Hennyfair, what a lovely hair day you were having!
For sure--your hair took an awesome picture!
Looks like you had a fun day!
Post a Comment