Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Great Hair Day!

I just want the world to know that I am having an stinkin' awesome hair day! I love having dark hair again and it is getting so long! I love it! And even though I was totally rushed to get ready for work today it turned out really great! The true test of this is the fact that I just stopped by the restroom (at the end of the school day), looked in the mirror, and was totally amazed. It still looked gosh darn good!!! Really, after the day I've had this was a much needed discovery. :)

Oh...and if any of you have said a prayer for me in the last 24 hours or so...Thanks! I had an amazing experience last night and I fully believe it was due to someone(s) prayers.

4 comments:

Tamara said...

I am happy for your good hair day....now could you pray for my hair. You have the anointing now! My hair is not behaving at all!

Kristen said...

Awesome! What can i say...a good hair day makes for a good day :)

Anonymous said...

my hair sucks all the time. you could give me some of that hair anointing, too!!!

:o)

Becky Durham said...

Well, I prayed for you, but I didn't expect the Lord to bless you with fabulous hair.

The Lord, he works in mysterious and always very personal ways.

:P

Also, I'm leaving this comment at 1:19 a.m. because i cannot sleep. I now have hope, though, that even though I'm sure I'll be rushing in my tired, snooze alarm overdose cloud, my hair might turn out fantastic even still.

When you get up in like 2 hours, feel free to pray about THAT.

Also, my word verification is "outra" which I think should be an actual word.