Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sick But With Super Moisturized Lips!

I didn't go to work today. I ate something Tuesday night that has my stomach all messed up. Everything I've eaten since makes me feel all icky and gross. Plus, today I woke up with one of the worst sinus headaches I have ever had. Tonight I feel all shaky and am extremely tired. Yet, I can't take another day off. We have a lab tomorrow and a quiz Friday. I really need to be there.

On a happy note I just got some awesome lip balm!!! It's "Kiss of Moisture" by Nivea. I L-O-V-E...LOVE IT! My lips get soooo chapped all the time and this stuff transformed my lips overnight. I highly recommend it. Good stuff!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Funny...I heard about this kind of chapstick on the Today show! I will try it :)

Hope you're feeling better!

Becky Durham said...

YOUR BLOGGER NEVER KEEPS MY COMMENTS! I type and type and type and type and then the next thing I know--POOF!!--it disappears and I have to start over.

Please register this with your complaint department.

Well, be assured that what I originally wrote was brilliant and witty.

Also, I'll be there in 23 days!