Here are a few more pictures from our game day Saturday. After the game we went out for ice cream. Um, I don't think I need to add too many captions to these. We sat...we talked...they had ice cream. I think they're pretty self-explanatory.




But you do get an explanation for this one below. I only got water. The dude asked if tap water was okay. I was fine with that. Until I got my cup of "tap water"! It was this little piddly cup of over-chlorinated, room temperature water with no ice. And it took them 10 minutes to get it to me! So, Zach told me to act sad about it for the picture. Only, I think it looks more like I'm praying over it. Ah well! I didn't drink it, but I didn't die of dehydration either. Life is still good!


And just one last picture of us in our maroon shirts (above, obviously!). You will never know how many times it took until I got the picture I wanted. Between the timer on the camera, judging the best light vs. background, and stacking the stools at the outdoor table to get the camera at the perfect height for the view I wanted, and making sure everyone was on their best behavior...well...let's just say I was sort of a picture dictator. But, see how well we are arranged with the varying heights and spacing and such? They made fun of me but I think it looks great! And now I figure I might become a school photographer some day if the teaching gig doesn't stick. :)
So, there you go! I still don't get all this "Aggie Pride" stuff but for a day I conformed and had a great time doing it. :)
(Oh! And, Katie, I am not 100% sure what an Aggie is. Rebecca said it has something to do with the fact that the "A" in A&M stands for agriculture so maybe an Aggie is like a farmer or something. I dunno! And here I thought being a UE Ace was goofy!)
(Oh! And, Katie, I am not 100% sure what an Aggie is. Rebecca said it has something to do with the fact that the "A" in A&M stands for agriculture so maybe an Aggie is like a farmer or something. I dunno! And here I thought being a UE Ace was goofy!)
2 comments:
I like your sad face. You do look like you are praying. :)
Great pictures! Jenny, you're looking fabulous!!!!
Post a Comment