"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Monday, August 04, 2008
Tropical Storm Edouard
Please keep Tropical Storm Edouard in your prayers. I wouldn't be concerned if I wasn't planning to leave town right when it's hitting us. More specifically, from what I've been told, the only thing that is even of any concern is the potential flooding that could occur. Since I've seen my parking lot flood MANY times I'm quite concerned about this. It's been flooded up to the middle of my tires once with just a regular heavy rain. Since the bulk of the rain comes before I leave it is a very good possibility that my car would be flooded. THAT is my only true concern. So, PLEASE keep this in your prayers! Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is one reason I can't figure out why Texas is so popular. Everyone is moving there, but it is the most dangerous state when it comes to natural disasters.
I totally was rebuking this storm this morning, with you in mind, when I heard it mentioned on the radio. And now that I know it might affect your coming here... I'll rebuke it more selfishly... hehe.
Post a Comment