Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Such a Let Down!

Thanks for your prayers regarding Tropical Storm Edouard. They really paid off! It ended up being not much at all. Quite honestly, where I am it was just like any other rainy old day. So, yeah, all is well in Northwest Houston! :) It was kind of a let down, actually. I was looking forward to seeing what all this hurricane stuff is all about. Oh well, maybe next time!

I am heading back up to Indiana tomorrow night. My youngest sister will be driving up with me. I will be staying with my family Thursday-Tuesday. Then it's off to Evansville until Thursday. I do appreciate your continued prayers during this time. I feel confident that this is a God-ordained trip and am looking forward to seeing what the Lord has planned. Not to mention, I just covet prayers for safe and uneventful times of traveling.

I need to go pack now!

No comments: