Thursday, August 14, 2008

Brief Update!

I am writing this evening sitting upon a lush king-sized bed in a nice little hotel in The Natural Sate. (That's Arkansas for those of you who may not know but actually care!) Never has a hotel room been so greatly appreciated by Hennyfair! I have had a very delightful trip in which I was able to spend some quality time with my family and friends. However, after several nights of little sleep and having rested on a couch rather than a bed (while in Evansville only) and then traveling 6 hours today, I am relishing my time here.

I am so totally going to write at least 2 other posts about my trip, but I really just want to chill now. I have another 9 hours of driving ahead of me tomorrow so rest is uber-important to me at this moment!!!! G'night!

1 comment:

Tracy Francisco said...

I promise, I really would have given up my bed and let you sleep on it and I would have taken the couch...LOL