I had a dream last night. It was long and drawn out and when I awoke this morning I was on a high from it. (It is amazing how a dream can affect your emotions!) It was nothing profound or spiritual. It just made me happy!
I was dreaming that I was hired to be a personal tutor for Chris Tomlin. Something to do with helping him write something or other. I worked with him for three days at my family's house. Some of the details are fuzzy but I do remember him meeting all of my family and I just kept thinking how incredibly polite and friendly he is. I remember thinking that he is shorter than I expected. Also that I couldn't wait for him to leave because I wanted to give him a hug and I'd have no excuse otherwise. Then, when he left he went to a personal jet at the little airport in my hometown and I watched him take off from the front door of my family's house. At which point I wondered if he'd remember me in the future. Like, if I went to a concert and saw him if he'd recognize me. I just kept thinking that he was one of the nicest guys I had ever met and that I couldn't wait to tell people about the tutoring sessions because then I would be able to back up my infatuation for these years. At times we got along so well I did sort of hope "something" would happen between us and was a little sad when it didn't, but was still thrilled that I'd gotten to meet him.
Hahahahaha!
What a wonderfully hilarious dream!
5 comments:
What a great dream!
I dreamt that Jonas' bike got stolen and the insurance company gave us $5,332 to replace it. And then I lost the check on my messy desk and woke up.
:)
What a fun dream!!!!! I thought I'd get back into blogging world and how much fun it was to read this post...I love that you still have a crush on C.T. You are toooo cute!!! Anyways...thanks for being such an Encourager!!! Blessings!!!
okay, that is just funny.
are you sure you aren't pulling our legs?!?!
that was like your IDEAL dream!!!
hahahahaha!
the other day i had this dream where the Lord was sending me as a missionary to MADEIRA.
now, i am not good at geography and such and just kind of knew that it was a place somewhere, but no more than that.
so i googled it and found out that it is this exotic beautiful island off the coast of Portugal, and that its motto is No Island is More Beautiful or More Free.
which, i kinda thought was prophetically cool!
Hahaha! I wish I had a dream like that with David Krumholtz.I especially like the part where you realized he was shorter than you thought. That is great!
Post a Comment