Alright, folks...I have a prayer request for you. Here we go....
In the last week or so I've really been wanting to go back up to Indiana. I am not sure why but I have. I even got alerts on really good airline tickets but couldn't take them because I was waiting on some news about my job. I found out about work today but now the tickets are all high again. But I REALLY want to go up there. So now I will cut to the chase....
After thinking about it for a while I realized that if I drive I can go up there and get new tires for my car (bc that was part of the special when I bought it as long as I go back to the dealership) and I can get my hair done one last time before school (bc Lori is fabulous and is much cheaper than here) and I will get to see my family again. PLUS my little sister has been down here with her aunt and uncle and was scheduled to fly up on the 12th but she was going to have to leave her new pet rat here because you can't fly with him. So, my wheels started turning more. It looks like she is instead going to ride up with me and split the cost of gas thus being able to bring her rat. Now here's the prayer request....
My sister-in-law is pregnant with her first baby. My new niece is scheduled to make her appearance in the non-womb world on Aug. 29th but her doctor told her last week that she's likely to go at any time (but wanted it to be after the end of this week). So, I'm really, really, really praying that she'll go into labor before/while I'm there. Of course God knows the exact date for her to make her emergence on the scene, but I'm hoping that it is corresponds to my visit! :)
Anyway, so I'm just really praying that everything falls into place (and that a baby is there to meet me)! Thanks for your prayers, too!!!!
2 comments:
It's awesome that you're going to IN and that you'll have your sister with you. Not so awesome that one of your co-passengers will be a rat.
Any chance of squeezing in a visit with the Durhams? Of course, we'll see you in November, but we always like to see you.
Jason just said, "I thought she said she was done with coming up this way for awhile. Tell her that she'll have to give me back that hug I gave her when I thought she was going away for a lot longer."
Um didn't you just recently come to Indiana. Not that I don't want you to come, but gas is crazy right now. ;)
Post a Comment