Not having internet at home makes it extremely difficult to keep up on my blog. Especially when one wishes to post pictures from their Spring Break. :( Since my last post oh so very long ago I have had a few minorly exciting events occur. Okay, so, that's a bit of a stretch. They aren't even a little exciting. Still, I will share. :)
On Friday night we had a Good Friday service at church. It was really, really awesome. It so reminded me of the early days at WOHG when we'd have Friday night services. Prayer....incredible worship....late night fellowship at a local restaurant afterwards. Ahhh...such good memories. (At some point I will devote and entire post to this event. That or an email to all of those whom I know well because some of it is somewhat personal and I'm not sure if want to blog about it for the entire world to read.)
Saturday I spent the day with my nephew, Tristan. My family is in town for their Spring Break. So, I took him swimming. Yes, it is warm here but not THAT warm! So he shivered and shook but swam on nonetheless. Oh to be kid and immuned to such self-inflicted pain! We then went to dinner together. He makes quite a good little dinner date. :) We then colored Easter eggs and made cupcakes while watching a movie. Yes, we are quite the mult-taskers!
On Sunday we had a most beautiful day and lovely church service. After which Sofie and Zach accompanied me to join my family for Sunday dinner. My family cooked and then we played games and just hung out. It was a delightful time and I was quite blessed by the day's events.
That finds me back here on Monday. Back to getting up before the sun and oversleeping because of it. Back to talking about things like germ layers, filter feeders, and choanocytes. Good times for all!
Forty-nine days to go...and definitely counting!
2 comments:
oooooooooh...i want to know more about your thoughts from Friday!!!
i don't know what choanocytes are, and that makes me feel ignorant. i will go look that up now!
Spring Break always comes to an end...what a bummer! lol But 49 days to go and you have the summer and that is DEFINITELY something to look forward to!!!
Post a Comment