Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Icky Sicky Henny

It is quite difficult to keep up on my blog in the absence of internet in my home. Mainly because once a day or two passes the things I'd have normally blogged about don't seem very important or entertaining. Or else I just don't want to sit in a lab long enough to update it. Oh what the blogosphere is missing out on!

But here's a little somethin'-somethin' to keep ya goin'....

This past week was one of spending time with my family before they headed back to Indiana, serving as a page at our county's Republican convention, and getting sick. Those things combined have left me quite tired even though it is now Tuesday and one would think I'd have recovered. Still, my sickness is just sucking the energy out of me. blah Hopefully I'll be fit as a fiddle come this weekend.

Good news...Only 7 more Mondays before Summer Break! :) Yay! Oh! And only 2 weeks until my 20's are history! Hallelujah! I'm spending the next couple of months really seeking God on what His desires are for my life and how it is that He wishes that I should come to accomplish them. It's quite exciting as I feel He has told me that, "The future is NOW!" That being, all those things I once thought would/could/mighthappen/be worked out in me "someday" are to be done so NOW! woo-hoo! That's pretty awesome to me! He's given me a theme song for this year and upon that I'm going to seek out scriptures and His timely word to serve as a means of deepening this revelation in hopes of solidifying it within me. How thrilling!!!!

I think that's it for now because I'm starting to cough up my left lung and taking care of this calamity seems of more importance than continuing this uninspired post.

3 comments:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

Oh good, how relieving to finally get my much needed dose of Hennyfair!

That's right, you will be 30 soon, and God has awesome things planned for the coming decade of your life! How COOL that the future is NOW! Amen to that!

Hope you were able to recover your left lung and that you are feeling fiddle-fit soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I hope you are feeling better...and Welcome to the 30's! They're actually not so bad....:)

Becky Durham said...

Ugh. I hope you're feeling better!

I'm not doing much blog updating because I'm must L-A-Z-Y.