Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Disco Diva is on Spring Break!

Last night we had our disco party!!!!! I had such a groovy time! I finally fulfilled one of my life's dreams and got a mirrored disco ball! So we had all the multi-colored disco lights plus the disco ball...it was a great set-up! And we danced!!! Yay! I tried to show the "Love, Liberty Disco" dance to them but I was a little rusty and w/out my Hazeart roommates it just wasn't the same. Still, I had a blast and I think everyone else did, too. Of course, the number of guests ended up quite small as illness, other parties/weddings, and some other random event stole about 1/2 of our original guest list. Even so, those who came made it so worth it and I am so very grateful for their presence there. My camera batteries were all dead so I didn't get any pics, but Sofie did and I PROMISE you will see some photos at some point!

I am now officially on Spring Break. I have lots to do but am extremely grateful for this week of not working that will allow me to get these things finished. Right now lots of things seem disorganized and a bit out of control. This week should help to solve that. I also plan to take a "Jesus & Jenny" trip mid-week to "somewhere outdoors that has a big rock I can sit on". Uh yeah, in case you don't get that....I basically wanna get out of the city for a day or two but can't really hike these days and don't particularly care for sitting on the ground (especially in the land of NO REAL GRASS!), so I want a big rock in a somewhat seclued area on which to sit and commune with the Holy Spirit. (Please feel free to pray that God would lead me to one and that He would then come and sit and hang out with me there!!!)

Well, I am once again without internet in my home, so I'm at the business center. I'd rather be at home though. So this blog must come to an end now.

2 comments:

Becky Durham said...

Sounds super wonderful awesome!

Happy Spring Breaking!

BTW, I don't think I could do the "Love, Liberty, Disco" dance to save my life right now. I think the last time I did it was when we all did it at my wedding...

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

Wow! Sounds groovy for sure!

It always is interesting to me that people can just break out and dance in front of other people with no qualms. Go Hennyfair!

I truly do hope that your Spring Break is filled with exactly what you need!