Saturday, December 01, 2007

Yep, I'm Addicted

I have survived one night with no home computer. It was tough. I broke out into cold sweats and started shaking several times...head pounding....paranoid thoughts of the rest of the world rapidly evolving as I sit internetless. Irrational thoughts of how I could get to a computer filtered through my brain multiple times. (i.e. I wonder what kind of security system the business office has?) It occurred to me that this is how criminals are made. First comes the addiction, then comes the "Do whatever it takes to get it!". Sad. So sad.

Anyway, I'm getting my fix right now but this will be it for the day. It'll be another 24 hours or so before I can get here again. PLLEEEAAAASSSSEEEE pray that my cord will get here soon!

I'm off to shop now. My first high school friend (i.e. those that are very near my actual age) is turning 30 this week. THIRTY! And you know what that means? Yep, mine time has come, too. Or at least it will very soon.

Arlight, have a splendid weekend everyone!

No comments: