The power cord for my computer quit working last night! GASP! Which means my computer battery is DEAD. Sadly, this means I am without internet at home for the time being. That's right....fewer pointless posts, no IM with Hennyfair, delayed email responses, no scanned pictures to embarrass and entertain....*sigh*. And the cord is not even scheduled to be shipped out until the 10th!!!! That's over a week away!!!! So I'm praying that it will ship sooner and I will get it some time next week. (Please feel free to join in this prayer with me!)
That is all from Hennyfair for now. I am at work and need to get busy doing something work-related. I just didn't want my fans to be missing vital information about my communication woes.
Have a Terrific Thursday!
7 comments:
That is truly a bummer!
Hope you get it sooner than expected!
(and here i was hoping for entertaining photos of, say, Sarah, Kristina, Becky or Tamara!!!!)
:o)
or you KT!
Is it a normal power cord from the tower to the wall? or is it something special?
yeah... we could definitely use some more embarrassing pictures of Katie. or some more of Hennyfair?!?!
and yeah... sorry you're out of order for a while. at least you still have your phone!!!!
:o)
And right now my phone is my focus! Oh that I might get A call. :)
hehehehe...
:o)
:P
Waiting, still?
Post a Comment