Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I LOATHE DHL!

I have my computer back up and running! Woo-hoo!

Now, I'm dying to tell the story of what all has happened in the process of it getting it to me BUT I will get SO MAD if I do that I don't think it's wise. Let me just say this to all who would have ears to hear........

NEVER USE DHL!

If you only knew the way they messed up this delivery over and over and OVER again with no apparent understanding of how it happened. Arghhh! I'm getting mad all over again! So, no more. Moving on. But, again....

NEVER USE DHL!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well... now we can also say that sometimes DHL is from hell..

Hennyfair said...

You have no idea how true that is!

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

We really liked DHL when we used it to send our papers to South Africa! It only took 2 and a half days from Sweden to Pretoria, and over a weekend at that!

Maybe the American DHL is not as good as the International DHL.

"DHL smells smells smells, but not if you send papers to get little LL"

Hennyfair said...

Interesting....The first time it took them 5 days to get from their place of business only 10 miles from my apt. to here and the second time it took 4 days! I still say NEVER USE DHL! At least if you're sending me something don't do it. I don't want to have to deal with them ever again.

Anonymous said...

oooooh... I like the Christmas theme!!!!

Becky Durham said...

Oy.

I've never used DHL.

For the longest time, I thought their trucks had something to do with computers...but then I remember that's DSL.

LOL.

Brian and Kristina Schmitt said...

While I must say I have never used DHL, I am a big UPS fan and so is the hubby. But I must say that my favorite part of this post is th ADORABLE picture of little Jenny and Santa!