I got internet in my apartment today. Yes, internet that I'm actually paying for. Plus cable. Yes, but I'm still watching the same channels as before. Go figure!
I also cleaned my apartment really well today and it looks so nice! I can't wait to get up in the morning because that is when I always appreciate it the most. Then and when I come home after being away all day. It's such a nice feeling. It's hard to believe that I was once a total neat freak. Now, well, let's just say I like being single mostly for the fact that I can be messy-messy-messy and no one ever knows it. Hm, until now. :)
Alright. That's my post for posting's sake. (And to think I was the one who once refused to blog purely out of stubbornness!)
1 comment:
I'm home!
I'm glad you have internet in your apartment now (and cable, too).
Post a Comment