"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Jenny, I think you may be on to something. For those of you who can I dare you to post an old picture of you on your blog. This could be quite fun. Hennyfair you look too precious for words.
Ummm....can you please describe for me the physics behind making that kind of hair even possible!!!
This is the first "young Jenny" picture I have ever seen. You were just such a cute 9 year-old!
I love how the look in your eyes then is much the same as now - playful and daring, ready for whatever adventure comes your way with an attitude of squealing delight!
4 comments:
Hee-hee! Oh... I love this picture of you! How cute! The little teddy bear on your sweater makes it even cuter!
Jenny, I think you may be on to something. For those of you who can I dare you to post an old picture of you on your blog. This could be quite fun. Hennyfair you look too precious for words.
Ummm....can you please describe for me the physics behind making that kind of hair even possible!!!
This is the first "young Jenny" picture I have ever seen. You were just such a cute 9 year-old!
I love how the look in your eyes then is much the same as now - playful and daring, ready for whatever adventure comes your way with an attitude of squealing delight!
L.
O.
L.
that is all.
Post a Comment