Friday, November 23, 2007

Guess who got a scanner this week?

You can expect LOTS of pictures now! (Only, they are all older ones....for now.)
Since Sarah and I had been talking about this night a couple of weeks ago I decided these pics would be the ones that unveiled my scanners abilities. Bring back any memories my Olive Street friends???? LOL What an awesome day that was!



8 comments:

Hennyfair said...

I have to be the first to comment because I'm cracking up over the "family portrait" in the background of the last pic. I so forgot about that! LOL You guys were so funny!

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Unfortunately I don't think I remember any of that (okay, maybe VERY vaguely if I really really strain my memory), but what made me laugh was the family portrait!

SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!

Man, we were crazy.

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

AND I like that you named the lower pic "MultiBuckets"!

Becky Durham said...

Hey! Good! You braved the crowds and the early morning and GOT YOUR SCANNER!!!

Woo hoo!

nice pictures.

Hennyfair said...

OHMIGOSH! KATIE! You don't remember that day/night!?!? It was the day that WOHG broke out in crazy spontaneous all hour worship where EVERYONE in the church was up front praising and worshiping in a mosh pit style! PLUS it's the day the OneDay 2000 CD/VHS came out and we bought it. Followed by going to pick up Shonna-Le at work which required waiting, thus we went to SCHNUCKS and got some snacks and they gave us these free glow-in-dark buckets which we wore from that moment on as hats! When we got back to Olive St. we cranked up the CD and worshiped in the lion room with buckets all aglow! We had a blast! Shonna-Le, as usual, thought we were nuts! That entire day was just awesome!

Anonymous said...

Buckethead dancing! That was a wonderful day. How did you put it Jenny, when we talked about it the other day... it was a day when God blessed us with joy in his presence... or something like that. It truly was a day when we experienced the JOY of the Lord!!!

Brian and Kristina Schmitt said...

AAAAAGhhhhhh!!!! I love it!! Ahh the times...Olive Street...Bucket Heads....ONE DAY...Shonna-le....Sigh!

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

Niklas' ONLY remark upon viewing this post was, "I am SOOOOO glad you don't wear clothes like that anymore."

(I guess that shirt was too American/early 2000's - I decided not to tell him that that shirt was basically the only shirt I wore nearly every day for about 2 years)