It's not like any of us looked good that entire trip to Cedar Campus....regardless of our outer wear! You should see some of the other frightening pictures I have! Yeah, I think we were all a little obsessed with the big JC at that time and didn't care all that much. Well, that and the fact that we were in a very chilly environment and warmth took precedence over fashion, apparently. Enough excuses! On to the picture walk down memory lane!
I had to add this one because it has "the shirt" in it and I think Becky and I look as if we are trying to avoid Mike. Given my need for personal space, chances are I really was! I call this one "Scared of Mike".
This one I call "Classic KT" because this could have been taken at any moment at any place we were during those years. Watch out everyone! My walk down memory lane of YOU may show up any time!
Muuhahahaha!


4 comments:
AHAHAHA! That first picture of you three y'all look totally wasted... on Jesus!
And yes... that is such a classic KT picture. I believe I even have one of those... but it was taken in Sweden... so I don't think it's limited to a certain time... it's just... hmmmm... a timeless KT picture!!!
Awwwwww...those pictures are so lovely...such wonderful times and wonderful people! *sniff*sniff*
I have a few comments.
--Wow, these photos really are proof that the infamous pullover snowflake shirt never left my body. (MAN that thing was comfy!!! But here in Sweden, people don't dress for comfort. That would be too American.)
--I can tell from the look on my face in those photos that I was "wasted on Jesus". I mean, I can just see it in my eyes. I had that *look*. It makes me hungry to get that BACK!
--As much as the KT-gazing-off-into the-distance-and communing-with-Jesus picture is quite classic, the KT-consuming every-last-bit of-watermelon picture is also quite classic KT.
OH, how I LOVE me some watermelon!
--The funniest thing about the ScaredofMike photo is, of course, the look on Hennyfair's face. Perhaps Mike has "inadvertantly" placed his hand on the small of your back there??? And whatever happened to Kirsten, I wonder? I notice that everyone is wearing their "Bark name tag necklaces" except me. Or maybe it was just hidden under the infamous snowflake pullover.
--I don't know if y'all will believe this or not, but I remember NONE of the situations in the aforementioned photographs. I do however remember quite a lot about the situation surrounding the ClassicKT photo. That was MY rock at Cedar Campus. I stood there and conversed with my Lover for hours at a time and watched the little waves roll in as He whispered things to me that I needed to hear. I even remember quite specifically some of the things that He said in that spot. Yes, He communed with me quite intimately in that place (despite the infamous snowflake pullover).
Thanks Hennyfair! That was LOVELY. It stirred something in me that needed to be stirred! I would love to get drunk in that way again!
It is quite unfathomable to me that anyone could forget so much. Of course, I'm the antithesis and tend to remember more than any one person ever needed to! And it's usually pointless stuff! Like the things from above, I can pretty much remember the moments in time when they were taken. Except for the one with Mike, I've somehow blocked that one out. Oh well, remember is always fun me. :)
I also have a few things to say:
1) Give me a J!
2) With hmm in the hmm you can hmm in the hoo hoo.
3) my hair used to be long.
4) I <3 Cedar Campus
5) I <3 <3 Jesus
6) Now that you have a scanner, I suppose I'll get to see all kinds of hideous pictures from my past. I guess that's what happens when a friend gets a scanner. And you live too far away to delete or destroy the evidence.
Post a Comment