Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Go Rockets!

Man...I sure am tired today. Like, walking-around-in-a-zombie-state tired. Ah, but it's so worth it. Why???? Because I got to go to my very first NBA basketball game last night!!!! Houston Rockets vs. San Antonio Spurs. It was so much fun!

My new friend, Kristen, (the one who gives mice tumors!) was able to get tickets through her school for only $10 so I knew I couldn't pass that up. (Even if it was on a school night!) I spent most of the evening analyzing my surroundings and trying to better understand the game but, to me, that is quite fun. I learned some new things and that makes me happy. :)

I was also fascinated by the males in attendance. Between the beer and testosterone I was greatly amused most of the game. Oh that people could act so ridiculous and not even realize it!

Yeah, so it was pretty much awesome! Here are pictures from last night's game. Okay, yeah, I didn't take these pictures; I stole them from their website. But I really was there and these are really from last night's game!






No comments: