"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Love it!
Our church services start at 10:45. I like that. I get to sleep-in. What I like even more is that today we got out at 1:30 (and 2:15 last week). Why do I like that? Because it feels like it's only 15 minutes! It is so amazing! Right now he is teaching on the tabernacle and how intricately it was designed for them and how it is also a shadow of how our relationship with God is designed to be. It's been really great so far. What's even better is that the pastor is great at bringing forth a relevant and meaningful message that is both encouraging and challenging. Anyway, I just wanted to share (like always). I so wish you all could come and visit. I just love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment