"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Hair Spraise
Here's another praise report.....Y'all know my second greatest fear in moving is not finding a good hairstylist. So, I've been praying about this a lot and keeping my eyes open for people with hair I like so that I can ask them where they got it done. I even wrote Lori T. (who did my hair the last few times in Evansville) to get specifications to tell whomever when I did go. So, yes, this has really been on my mind a lot. Anyway, so yesterday I was sitting in the teacher's lounge grading papers when I heard 2 ladies talking about one of the lady's daughter. As they got louder and I became tuned into their conversation and realized that one of them is our cosmetology teacher. (I didn't even know we offered cosmetology!) Anyway, the praise is that I then asked her for advice on where to get my hair done and she gave me a list of about a half dozen places and names of people to request. So, no, I've not gone yet, but I now at least have an appointment with a recommendation. No blind walk-ins this time! PLUS the place I'm going is usually booked solid for weeks and weeks at a time but due to construction in their area they've not been as busy. How cool is all that? I'm still praying that it will turn out well, but I feel really good about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think it is wonderful that God even answer prayer for things like hairstylist. Sending you someone who was well imformed. He is so intune with our personalities. I hope your first hair cut makes you ever so happy.
LOL--the title of your post is making me laugh this morning.
God is good.
:P
Post a Comment