I had a dream last night that I was helping out at some sort of activity fair. There were all kinds of booths and things that you could stop at to try new products and different things. Several of them were like exercise stations. Only, to give you some privacy, they'd load up the equipment, a trainer, and the interested participant onto this platform then raise it way up into the air. You'd have your little session/demo then they'd bring you back down. So, I was kind of like the runner or assistant to the overall head of the production just making sure everyone had what they needed, things were running smoothly, etc. Well, at one point a trainer go really upset because he'd lost his cigarettes. At which point Katie appeared and was like, "I'll pay for them." Her thinking being that 1) It'd be the Christ-like thing to do to meet his "need" and 2) he'd then shut up about it. I then stepped in and was like, "No! We're just gonna pray for them to reappear!" Only, I never could find them and was scared to face the guy again so I ducked into another booth where you could be digitally added to a Pussycat Dolls concert. I hid in there for a while until I got a glimpse of a booth selling chocolate shaped animals sold in tins. I just had to have some! So I came out of hiding.
Then I woke up.
What I found funny about this is that I really doubt Katie would ever buy some guy cigarettes...for whatever reason! And the other was that this guy was there showing people how to be healthier and he was a cigarette addict.
Oh the dreams I dream!
3 comments:
Oh, I wanna be digitally added to a pussycat dolls concert.
Only, not really. But the chocolate sounds good.
And my question is... would Jenny really pray for his cigarettes to show up?
Well, *I* thought it was even funnier that YOU thought me buying a guy cigarettes was funnier than you being digitally added to a Pussycat Dolls concert. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Now THAT was funny!
One time this little Swedish kid asked me to buy him cigarettes and I was just like, "If you are interested in killing yourself, then it would go more quickly and painlessly if I bought you a shotgun instead, so NO WAY."
Anyway, yeah, so your dream was way off, but entertaining.
Post a Comment