"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Anyone?
Anyone recall any lessons they really enjoyed while studying ecology in high school/college? Simple, 1-2 day kind of stuff? Food chains, symbiosis, natural cycles...that sort of thing?
One of the boys at my after school club was going on and on about a terrarium his teacher taught them to make in class...or course, he's in 4th grade and I bet you're looking for something more advanced.
owl pellets. Those things were nasty, but interesting.
1 comment:
I liked learning about the food chain.
One of the boys at my after school club was going on and on about a terrarium his teacher taught them to make in class...or course, he's in 4th grade and I bet you're looking for something more advanced.
owl pellets. Those things were nasty, but interesting.
Post a Comment