Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Bless Them

It has occurred to me that I frequently ask all of you to pray for this or that. Your faithfulness in this is much appreciated. So, as I was sitting here thinking about how blessed I've been by the help I've been given during this move I felt to ask you for a slightly different type of prayer. I was wondering if you would join me in praying blessings upon all of those who've helped me in this transition. The list is seemingly endless in my mind. I'd name off some people but then I'm afraid I'd forget someone and that'd just be no good. So, if you read this, if you will, join me in this little prayer:

Lord, my most favorite father and friend, thank you for all you've done!!!! You have blown my mind with the unexpected blessings, answers to prayers, and simple delights that you've given. I would like to ask you to bestow great blessings upon all of those who have helped me these past few months. You know their names and what great things they have provided. You even know those who have given that I may have overlooked. Bless them all, Lord. Bless them with a greater intimacy with you, with answers to their hearts' desires, and in ways that will illuminate the special bond that you have with each of them. You are amazing! Show each of them just how amazing you are! Amen!!!!

Thanks!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

When I read that I could picture the glow on your face. God bless everyone who blessed my dear friend Hennyfair.