Thursday, July 12, 2007

Waiting to Work

I have returned to Clay County to finish up the work I can do w/out Internet and will then go to Terre Haute to do the final portions some time tomorrow (hopefully). Why did I return early? Well I was apparently allergic to something down in the Evansville/Henderson area. (Maybe Simon???) Because what I thought was a caffeine withdrawal headache persisted beyond a dose of caffeine and I awoke w/ an even worse headache and was wheezing like I did when I had the mold in my house. (Not that I think Becky has mold!) Sure enough, the farther I got to here the better the wheezing got and my headache is now gone. *sigh* So, now I still have lots of work to accomplish...writing rationales for all of my chosen assignments and my integrative essay over my entire experience plus find some student work to include (*wink-wink* for those who know of this situation) and then some other finalizing/technological stuff. I thought I'd be finished by now, but it looks like I'll be working most of tonight and a good part of tomorrow, also. Hopefully that's it. Right now I'm babysitting my niece (another reason I decided to go ahead come a little early) and then will go to my sister's boyfriend's house where no one will be for the next 36 or so hours.

But, I must also say a super big THANK YOU to the Durhams who were WONDERFUL hosts. They made me feel very welcome & comfortable plus went beyond what was necessary to make sure I got my work finished and that I had everything I needed. THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!

My sister will be here very soon to get her little darling and to give me a key to go get to work. Hopefully my next post will be all about how I'm finished!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job henny! you can do it! you can do it! I'm rooting for you! :o)

Becky Durham said...

I wonder what was bothering you...

I suppose it could have been Simon. She's all over our house.

Anyway--go Jenny, go! You're almost done!