"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Still Working....Blah!
I have now....printed all my old assignments, re-read all of them and placed them in "possible" and "not possible" groupings. Next will be to go back through and choose the exact ones to use. Fun times! (I am so not enjoying this.)
2 comments:
I enjoy reding your stuff, mostly becose I always can hear your way to talk. It's great!
Oh my goodness! Why didn't we use this as a topic of boring conversation last night? It definitely would have put Jonas to sleep!
Heck, it almost just put me to sleep...
Good luck on the final stretch!
Post a Comment