"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Friday, July 13, 2007
Welp....
I worked from about 6:30 pm to 1:30 am and am not even close to being finished. I have 18 outcome/standards to justify by writing a rationale for a variety of assignments I completed over the course of the past 18 months. I managed to complete 6 of the 18. Not even 1/2! So, it's now 2:30 am, I've been home about 20 minutes and am about to go to sleep. I will get up "early" tomorrow and journey to the Terre Haute library (a.k.a. The Stinky Library) to get as much as possible finished. My deadline is to have it at the UPS store by 4 pm Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, I'm sorry you're not as close to done as you hoped you would be.
Good luck with the stinky library. I dare you to bring a can of air freshener and spray it around your work area every 20 minutes or so...
Also, did you say "welp?"
Post a Comment