So, I'm working on my final project for my master's degree. My portfolio. I am not enjoying myself. Still, if I push through I will be finished within the next 72 hours. Unfortunately I got a late start today. Instead of getting to Evansville at 10 am I got in around 1 pm. This was largely due to the fact that I had to unexpectedly take my Nanny up to her sister's last night and didn't get home until nearly midnight. I was sooo tired when I woke up at 6 am that I just decided I needed to sleep a little longer. :) Anyway, when I got into town I went to see Kristina who graciously let me take a look at her portfolio so that I could get an idea of what I needed to be doing. (THANK YOU KRISTINA!) So, I actually didn't get here to the library until about 3 pm. Then it took about 45 minutes to figure out what I had to do in order to use their facilities. So, now it's going on 6 pm and I'm just finished with phase one of like 15 phases. Of course, that only included figuring out what the heck I needed to be doing! So, now I know and am about to embark on phase two just after I take this little 10 minute break.
That is all from Hennyfair for now....
No comments:
Post a Comment