Thursday, July 26, 2007

So Long Sarah!

The highlight of today was my visit with Ms. Sarah. We had delicious ice cream and delightful conversation. It was so very, very nice to see her! But, as my title says, it was also our chance to say, "So long! I'll never see you again so it was great to have this time!" :)

This was also the first time I'd been back to the Bloomfield/Bloomington area since I moved. I was quickly affirmed that moving was indeed the right thing to do. (As if I had any doubts!)


Only 2.5 days until departure!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You love Bloomington, Jenny, admit it!!!! It's the best place on earth to live... and drive! Haha!

Becky Durham said...

How fun :)

And God affirms his call in mysterious ways...

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

goodness, do you have anyone left to say "so long" to??? you really covered all your bases!