Tuesday, July 24, 2007

More Evansville Visiting

I spent Tuesday in Evansville, also. (Yay!) Who was on my list to visit today? Wellll.....

I first went to see Darren (who is now working at Shoe Carnival!). We chatted for about 10 minutes, said our good-byes, and I was then on to my next visit. This was with Tracy (Page/Fransico). We ate at none other than Los Bravos. But guess who else I got to see??? This one will probably be a surprise to you all as much as it was to me! SHONNA-LE! Yeah! I had asked Tracy about her and it turned out that she works at a Thorton's gas station right near Los Bravos so I stopped by and caught up with her a bit. That was kinda cool. I just havent' seen her in forever. Plus, like, truly I was getting to say good-bye to everyone, ya know? I finished my trip up with a stop at the beauty shop where Lori works for a cut and color. (I have a new "style". Apparently it's the "Posh Beckham" style. Um, I so don't look anything like her!) She made me look good as I left there but we'll see how Hennyfair looks tomorrow!

So, that pretty much finished up my final trip to Evansville. I honestly had a wonderful, relaxing time. I got to see just about everyone I could have wanted to see and enjoyed every moment of my time with them. Granted, I probably will be back someday (as opposed to my parting sentiments where I said I'd never see any of them again) but I know it'll be quite some time. So it was nice to have this visit with all of them.

The next few days will hold some more good-byes and parting sentiments. I love this! I mean, I don't love saying good-bye, but I love seeing everyone!

I'll keep the super exciting updates coming! :)

3 comments:

Becky Durham said...

Hooray for your new hair cut! Don't we get a picture?

Ha. I already know the answer to that, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

I'm glad you got to see everyone!

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

Darren - the shoe salesman???

Shonna-Le??? That's crazy! Did you ask her for my saxophone?!??!

No, I do not tend to associate Posh Beckham with you either (that is SUCH a compliment!!!)

Tamara said...

Shonna-Le??!! Wow I haven't seen her in ages. How cool! It is nice to spend time with old friends. Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the others gold.