Saturday, July 21, 2007

Nada

Let's see....I got to sleep in today. Yippee-yipee-yay-yay! I also had dinner with my best friend, Amanda. We went to Cheeseburger in Paradise (and, Katie, we did not eat cheeseburgers because they have lots of other things besides that) and got sat right next to the "stage" which was vacant when we arrived but was soon filled up by a 2 man Jimmy Buffet cover band (yes, Becky, I thought of you Jason and wondered if I'd have recognized any songs had we not talked through that entire CD). The band was okay, but we had to scream - literally - to hear one another. So we were eventually moved to the patio only to realize we were seated smack dab in the middle of some little league group thingy. Yeah, it was us and about 40 little leaguers and their parents. It was a bizarre dinner. And I also found out that she is pregnant with her 4th child. That was a bit of a surprise...to me and her & her hubby! Neither of these last 2 were exactly planned by them. Oh well, God had it planned, He just waited until now to let them in on it. :)

Um, I guess that's it! (Isn't my blog just the most exciting thing EVER????)

Alright, it's late. I should go to bed. SHOULD, but we'll see!

1 comment:

Becky Durham said...

Your blog is Fascinating for sure!

Now you have something to talk to Jason about (I mean, because you both are so awkward around each other and NEVER have anything to say) when you see him. Of course, if you bring it up, he'll probably play several songs for you.

Congrats to Amanda and Brian! I can't remember...do they already have 3 boys or 2 boys and a girl?

Have a good Saturday! We're moving my mom today.