Monday, June 25, 2007

Packing...Packing...Packing....And More Packing

So, I have maybe 2-3 hours of packing to do. That is if I can keep at it. The problem is that it's all the little odds and ends kind of stuff. The kind of things that I'm not sure why I have in the first place but am not sure I want to get rid of. And I have no idea which box to put it in. Hm. I suppose I need to make an "ODDS & INS" box, huh? I guess that would solve the problem. Well, thanks for listening and helping me through this one. :) Time to label a box and fill it full of nothing in particular!

3 comments:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

I always thought it was "Odds and Ends"

Of course, I never called SODA "pop" either...

Hennyfair said...

LOL...IT IS! But you'll notice that the first reference does say "ends" but the later I said "INS". LOL That's the danger of staying up all night to do this kind of stuff! I would fix it, but then neither of our comments would make sense to other readers. Therefore, "ODDS & INS" it shall stay!

Becky Durham said...

LOL. I hate packing for any reason...

But it's especially hard to pack for a move. I always seem to get rid of something I later wish I had.

I noticed "Odds and Ins" too, but I figured you were typing faster than you were thinking.